Sweetened Condensed Milk

So I NEVER experiment with my own recipes... One of the reasons I bake (and I generally use Southern Living recipes) is that I like that someone else has gone to all the work to figure out the recipe. But I was cleaning out my pantry a few minutes ago and saw lots of sweetened condensed milk that I got on sale back after Christmas. Clearly I need to use this stuff! So my ADD kicks in, I leave all the cereal on the floor and drop to the computer to blog... I Google pound cake with sweetened condensed milk and found that the recipes weren't exactly what I wanted. So this upcoming week, I am stepping out of my comfort zone and trying to make a cake with sweetened condensed milk... surely the theory that nothing can be bad if sugar is involved will work in my favor.

Back to the pantry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment